With quick diagnosis and treatment crucial to ensuring the best chance of survival, we have experience dealing with a wide variety of cancer claims, including:
- Incorrect scan and tissue test results
- Symptoms being incorrectly attributed to nonthreatening conditions
- Failure to perform timely screenings and biopsies
- Failure to refer a patient for specialist assessment or scanning
- Failure to respond to referrals for further tests
- Failure to follow up properly after surgery, resulting in a recurrence of cancer being missed
- Overdose of radiation due to misuse of equipment
- Failure to remove all masses identified on a scan or cut away enough surrounding tissue when performing surgery.
For examples of recent cases, please click here
With extensive experience supporting cancer victims and their families through difficult cancer claims, we can help obtain the compensation you need to replace lost earnings and pay for treatment. In the worst cases, we can also help to make sure your family is looked after if you don’t survive. If you have lost a loved one due to failures in cancer treatment, we can help secure compensation for your loss.
If you or a family member have suffered due to misdiagnosis, delayed diagnosis or negligence in cancer care, please contact us now if you would like to speak to a solicitor in confidence about making a claim for compensation.